Area Sales Manager – London – Life Science Capital Equipment
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 (DOE) + Company Car + Pension + Mobile Phone + Laptop + 25 Days Holiday
Territory: London & Surrounding Areas
- 2+ years sales’ experience within the life science, laboratory equipment, laboratory consumables or similar industry selling into NHS, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Academia and Biotechnology companies
- Must be educated to degree level within a Life Science Discipline such as Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry etc.
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication, organisational and relationship development skills and the willingness to travel 4 days a week is essential as the role covers the London & South Central
- Must have a sales-driven hunger for winning new business and nurturing existing accounts to increase revenue
- The successful candidate must be living on territory with a full UK drivers’ licence
- As the Area Sales Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives across your territory
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my client’s capital equipment products and lead generation, initiate, and communicate proposals relevant to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
- My client manufactures a range of scientific capital equipment that encompass the most advanced technology, controls, construction, and performance attributes in the industry
- The equipment you will be dealing with plays a critical role in product development for worldwide applications within scientific research
- You will be joining a business with a great culture with proven success of staff retention
- They have a great team in place with solid structure and an excellent strategy for sales success
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Chelsie today on 0113 243 3499.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.