Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Based Leeds City Centre – LS1 3BB
£9,000 – £12,000 per annum + to £600 commission per month on target earnings + uncapped earning potential for over achievement + discretionary pay reviews based on performance + pension + excellent on the job training + team days out + early finish Fridays + 20 day’s holiday + 8 statutory holidays
- To join the team at Langton Howarth as an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer you must have a real drive and determination to want to succeed within a target-driven environment!
- Being part of the team here at Langton Howarth means that you must have a passion for the industry that you are recruiting within. We are passionate about delivering excellence in scientific & laboratory recruitment and truly enabling careers in science
- Confident individual who has experience of dealing with customers and clients either face-to-face or over the phone having worked previously in a B2B/Recruitment environment OR someone who truly wants to win in a recruitment company as a first role
- A positive attitude, drive and determination to succeed, strong work ethic and flexible approach
- Candidate Generation: Search job boards for suitable CV’s, Headhunting, asking for recommendations and referrals, utilising the large database we have as well as the latest search tools and technology available
- Conducting thorough telephone interviews screening with potential candidates that match job briefs
- Selecting suitable candidates to shortlist from CV’s received via job advertisements
- Compiling documents and doing general administration in regards to job applications
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to generate new business and potential candidates
- Building lasting relationships with clients based on honest communication and trust
- Managing the candidate process from initial conversation through to offer and acceptance of the new role
- Working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
The Company & Opportunity:
- An exciting opportunity to join the team at Langton Howarth, one of the premium and fastest growing independent Life Science Recruitment search firms in the UK – Established in 2006 we are now recognised as a market leader in the industry
- Langton Howarth is proud to be ELRIG’s Exclusive Recruitment Partner, serving all of ELRIG’s members and vendor community assisting with talent acquisition and Scientific Recruitment to include Biotechnology Careers across Europe
- Genuine opportunities for progression from apprenticeships to 360-degree recruitment consultants to Account Management, Recruitment Team Management and Directorship – You create the path you want to take!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and excellent earning potential, along with the opportunity to travel in the UK and across Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences!
- The opportunity to join a high performing, dynamic and successful recruitment business that believes in apprenticeships and training on the job – earn while you learn!
- A real career in a company that has successfully developed apprentices that are still performing and progressing with the company 6 years on!
The successful candidate will have the drive to engage with candidates successfully, intelligence and drive – but most of all a hardworking and ambitious desire to succeed and make money whilst having fun at work.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team then please apply by sending your CV to Karen Hall – Office Manager, email@example.com or call Karen right now on 0113 243 3499 to arrange an initial interview. Immediate starts are available.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.