Applications Sales Representative – Export
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + £4,000 Incentive Bonus (£1,000 per Quarter) + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Xmas Shutdown + Child Care Vouchers + Free Onsite Parking
Based: Office based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The Requirements of the Applications Sales Representative – Export:
- To be successful in the role of Applications Sales Representative you must have an academic background in either the following: Scientific Higher Education qualification, Scientific Technical degree (BSc or MSc), or equivalent experience in either a science discipline or mechanical engineering required
- Some former sales support or customer service, or retail experience across any industry is an advantage, Export/ International experience is highly beneficial
- Experience of working in an analytical laboratory environment with analytical/chromatography techniques would be a distinct advantage
- Team player, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines and to work effectively under pressure
- Live in a commutable distance to my client’s office in St Neots
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
The Responsibilities of the Applications Sales Representative – Export:
- As the Applications Sales Representative you will work as part of the applications support team at the company’s offices in Cambridge
- The product portfolio you will be responsible for selling and supporting include: Laboratory Instruments and Consumables such as Balances and Scales, Calibration, Electrical Products, Filtration, Flow, Levels, Valves, Flowmeters, Water Quality, Furniture, Heating and Cooling Equipment, Material Handling and Storage, Pumps, Safety and Temperature Measurement Products
- You will be accountable for the Export Sales target in conjunction and working closely with the Export Sales team, targets will be pre-determined by the Internal Sales Lead and Group Commercial Director
- Generate quotations in QuoteWerks Software for Export customers
- Answer inbound telephone calls in a professional and business-like manner, as well as e-mail queries in a timely manner and if required reach out to Product Sales Managers and Technical Support resources (both internal and external) to ensure customers are given accurate and detailed responses to any technical questions
- Act upon enquiries generated through the Company’s various promotional and marketing activities and administer and update their status on the company’s systems (CRM)
- If required make sales visits to customer site, attend trade shows, seminars, exhibitions and other promotional activities on behalf of the company under the direction of the Internal Sales Lead
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia. They were established over 13 years ago and offer clients an unrivalled service choice on GC, LC, GCMS, CTC, Dissolution and online SPE products
- An extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.