Home location: Living anywhere on territory (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Warrington, Runcorn, Stoke, Macclesfield or Wolverhampton areas)
Do you want to work for a company who are globally recognised as a market leading manufacturer & supplier of scientific technology that is accelerating scientific discovery & improving patient healthcare every day?
Are you ready to take ownership of an exciting territory that has grown exponentially year on year with numerous blue-chip high value clients across the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food & Beverage & Environmental sectors?
If you excited about this along with unlocking unrivalled career progression opportunities and earnings potential, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The requirements of the Analytical Account Manager Northwest & Midlands:
- Ideally you will already have 1+ year’s experience in a field-based Sales/Account Manager/Business Development role selling either Life Sciences or Analytical Chemistry equipment, consumables, services, or a mixture.
- Internal sales experience in the Life Sciences/Analytical Chemistry sector will also be considered if you are motivated to progress into a Field Sales role
- You will be educated to Degree level (BSc/MSc/PhD) qualification in either a Biological or Chemistry discipline
- A broad familiarity of one or more of the following industries would be ideal: Pharmaceutical, CRO, Environmental, Food/Flavors, Clinical, Toxicology, Forensics, Chemical, Biotechnology
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans
- Naturally you will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivation and desire to be successful with a “can do” approach
- You will excel as a team player with the ability to interface across internal and external complex matrix organisations
- The position requires the ability to travel within your defined geographical area and on occasions to facilities across Europe
- Hold a valid UK driving license and passport
The responsibilities of the Analytical Account Manager Northwest & Midlands:
- As the Analytical Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying prospective buyers of my clients Chromatography products and services for the Northwest & Midlands region
- This activity will require a high level of business development seeking out new accounts within your defined territory as well as servicing of existing accounts
- You will expand the market share for the following analytical product areas: HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Ion Chromatography, Elemental, DIA, and related consumables & software to customers within Pharma QA/QC, Environmental, Industrial, Food Safety, and Healthcare
- Maintain and regularly enter accurate and complete customer data and sales project information into the company sales database (SFDC)
- Provide accurate timely monthly sales forecasts to sales management
- Be able to clearly identify and interpret customer’s requirements, shape, and align their requirements to my client’s capabilities and apply solutions to the customer’s needs and effectively communicate these to customers
- Exchange Account Information and Sales Leads within and across the commercial divisions
- Attend and support through technical and business presentations, when required, trade shows, user meetings, customer seminars and other customer events
- When required, assist in the yearly planning of the future financial performance of the Company by providing insight into the prospects for growth in your own territory
- Work cooperatively and effectively with your immediate colleagues in the Scientific Sales and Service groups as well as with other colleagues to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with our products and services
- Base Salary Circa £35,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
- 25% OTE (+ Over achievement bonuses)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Laptop, Mobile Phone & Tablet
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|