- My client is a global leader in the field of Life Science Cell Culture consumables who partner with the likes of Thermo Fisher, Greiner, Sarstedt and other leading distributors to deliver their innovative products to end users in the laboratory
- They sell a huge variety of life science laboratory products and solutions to private businesses and academia including Bioprocess, Cell & Gene Therapy, Cell Culture, genomics and PCR kits, general labware, microbiology and molecular biology equipment, microplates, media and tissue culture plastics
- Their brand is a “household name” within the scientific community; this is due to their excellent quality products and their skill for innovation
- For the past 5 consecutive years, the company has enjoyed 14% growth per year in both the UK and abroad due to their fantastic cell culture products and great people!
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- Promoting the whole range of Cell Culture, Tissue Culture, Bioprocess, Cancer Research, Cell & Gene Therapy laboratory consumables, reagents and instruments
- Take responsibility for life sciences/ laboratory academic accounts in the Western part of France (for example Nantes, Lyon, Paris, Le Mans, La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion, Dax, Bergera)
- Building strong relationships with academic clients (to include Laboratory Managers, Researchers/ Scientists, as well as Procurement/ Buyers within the Universities) to fully understand both their short- and long-term goals and recommending products and workflow solutions accordingly
- Provide a consultative approach towards sales, stay informed of customer requirements, key buying factors, industry trends and competitor intelligence, and use this knowledge to identify and pursue profitable selling opportunities for current or next generation products
- Collaborate with Pricing, Product Line Management and other functions to negotiate favorable agreements with customers
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years + scientific sales experience selling products such as PCR, Cell Culture, Cell / Molecular Biology, Consumables, Reagents with knowledge and practical experience with applications such as Cell Culture, Cancer Research, Cell Therapy, Bioprocess or a related area, and selling ideally through distributors
BSc in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Oncology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Microbiology
Hold a full driving licence valid in France/ Europe
- Basic salary: €35,000 – €40,000
- 40% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Stats
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Company Car or Allowance
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in France to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 GBP (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|