Account Manager – Orthopaedics
Basic Salary Circa: £35,000 to £40,000 + OTE up to £10,800 + Company Car + iPhone + iPad + Laptop + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Territory: Yorkshire (York, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Doncaster etc.)
The Requirements of Account Manager:
- An Orthopaedic background is vital. This background must be coupled with experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Product Specialist in any Medical Device field
- You could have been selling any for of Medical Device to include orthopaedics in: Spinal, Knee, Shoulder etc. or it could be Surgical Equipment amongst other related healthcare products
- A degree within a Medical-related discipline or to be Medically Trained would be advantageous – Or you may have a Business-related qualification such as an MBA or equally hold a strong background in sales for Medical Devices
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate with all decision makers at any level by being both technically sound and personable as an Account Manager
The Role of Account Manager:
- As an Account Manager you will be covering the highly prosperous territory of Yorkshire – Previously managed by the current hiring manager so a very warm territory performing well!
- Liasing with Surgeons, Team Leaders and Procurement Managers within these Key Accounts and developing relationships with them
- Promote sales of the Orthopaedic range into all major Hospitals, both NHS and Private, as well as Academia accounts throughout the territory
- To display a great understanding of the products in order to build a rapport with the more technical-minded customers
- There are many opportunities for progression within this business including; Product Management, Strategic Sales and further down the line, Sales Management
- My client is a global medical device company focused on Extremities and Biologics
- They innovate and add value to solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide
- They are a market leader of surgical solutions for the upper extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand), lower extremities (foot and ankle) and biologics markets – three of the fastest growing segments in orthopaedics today!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OliverGilll@langtonhowarth.com or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.