Account Manager – Life Science
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 DOE + OTE: 40% + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Company Car + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- PhD or MSc in Cell Culture or related subject such as Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology etc.
- 2+ years in a Technical Sales position within Life Science selling into Academia, Biotech Pharma etc.
- You will ideally be working as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Territory Manager, Product Specialist, Sales Specialist etc. selling products related to Cell Culture or Bioprocessing
- Ability to effectively sell to a diverse customer base including teams of scientists, engineers, and other highly technical team members
- Willing and able to present to large groups of people or deliver seminars to customers and/or distributors
- Full, clean and valid Driver’s License
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Drive incremental sales growth of the Cell Culture Portfolio in the London territory
- This individual will also be responsible for maintaining and developing business throughout the entire Life Science portfolio
- Collaborate with other members of the internal team to include Sales Specialists and Product Managers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by developing a strong incremental portfolio
- Execute on business development with a good understanding of all regulations to develop a partnership approach based on Quality compliance, profitability and differentiation
- Ability to Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers, Business teams and Product Line Managers
- My client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and global supplier of scientific laboratory products
- Life Sciences laboratory products include general labware and equipment, as well as specialty surfaces, media, and reagents that are used for cell culture research, bioprocessing, genomics, drug discovery, microbiology, and chemistry
- In addition to being a global leader in consumable laboratory tools for life science research, my client develops and produces unique technologies aimed at simplifying customer lab processes
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across Europe daily.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 of vouchers from a high street shop of your choice!