Territory: Paris region (50-60%) and Northern France
Your location: Paris, or surrounding areas
Our client is a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally.
They provide unparalleled capabilities with their lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- As the Account Manager you will be the primary relationship manager for a portfolio of designated accounts within your assigned territory: Northern France/ Paris region.
- Your focus will be to introduce our Genomic Services to the Customers, including Next Generation Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing, Gene Synthesis or other Genomic Services.
- You will be a driver for building and maintaining strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- They generate revenue by ensuring client satisfaction and driving retention, renewals, and expansion of new or existing business.
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined accounts through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer relationships.
- Accounts may include Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotech Companies, Research Institutions, Academic Accounts, and the NIH within a designated region or territory.
- Drive growth by developing and successfully executing account management strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing on creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/attending local vendor shows, creating and executing on campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Inside Sales, Technical Support and in some cases Corporate Accounts ensuring effective collaboration of resources to deliver on client needs.
- In order to be considered for this role you must have previous sales experience as a Sales Specialist, Area Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager or similar role selling products related to Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)/ NGS Sequencing, Gene Synthesis, or similar and could be working for organisations such as Eurofins, LGC, Microgen, BGI Genomics, Novogene or Microsynth for example
- Minimum of a BSc / Bachelors degree in a Biology / Life Sciences subject
- Full right to work in France, and you must have a full driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary: €55,000 – €70,000
- €20,000 Bonus Potential (on top of the basic salary)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Share Options, with 15% discount
- Holiday Entitlement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ben Atherton (International Recruitment Manager) today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the France to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive €100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|