Territory: Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey & Sussex
Your location: Living on territory and ideally in the Hampshire or Surrey areas
My client is globally recognised as a market leading supplier of precision instruments and services. There extensive range of laboratory equipment and consumables are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, academia, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and chemicals.
This is a highly coveted opportunity to take full ownership of one of the most the most successful and highly lucrative territories and for the right person to maximise their earnings potential and career progression opportunities!
The requirements of the Account Manager:
- Ideally will already have 1+ years’ experience as either an internal OR field-based Sales Specialist, Account Manager, Territory Manager, or equivalent role successfully selling Laboratory/Life Science consumables such as Pipettes, Tips, Cell/Tissue Culture plastics and/or bench top equipment such as PCR Cabinets, Centrifuges, Balances, Shakers, Stirrers, Freezers, Dry Bath Incubators, or similar products
- You could also be a commercially minded Scientist, Chemist, Analyst or equivalent with hands on experience of using pipettes/liquid handling products in a laboratory who is driven to succeed in a scientific sales role
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent (HND/HNC etc) in a Life Sciences/Biological/Analytical Chemistry subject
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Account Manager for this high performing and competitive territory
- A full UK driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of territory when required
The responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- As the Account Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives for one of the highest performing UK territories
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples, and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my client’s range of manual and semi-automated Liquid Handling & related bench top equipment
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
- Base Salary Circa £25,000 – £34,500 (DOE)
- OTE potential of £12,000 (Paid Quarterly) + additional accelerator schemes for high performers
- £2,400 Yearly Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Bupa Healthcare
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up to date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|