Location: Remote based anywhere in France
Territory: France (National)
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they’re now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world. If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
The role of Internal Sales Representative:
- Manage the prospecting portion of the customer sales process for the France territory, make outreach via phone and e-mail
- Set up meetings to pitch my client’s new and exciting products and publications that have been released
- Qualify in-bound marketing qualified leads; identify researchers, key influencers and purchasing leads through research and prospecting; increase contacts of existing opportunities, qualified sales leads to create opportunities and grow the sales pipeline
- Partner with specific region sales team to meet sales targets and execute company sales playbook for obtaining new customers and grow existing accounts with team sales approach.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment and management of sales strategies in coordination with broader commercial team including Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Operations and Marketing
- Manage time and resources efficiently to perform all responsibilities and ensure all performance metrics are met associated with inside sales and customers, while maintaining salesforce.com and other internal processes (training, weekly meetings, and reviews, etc.).
- Actively pursue tasks/projects, and ways to enhance the team and the business beyond day-to-day responsibilities
- Desire to thrive in a light-speed start-up environment
The requirements of the Internal Sales Representative:
- Educated to degree level (BSc, MSc, or PhD) in a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology
- You will also have existing commercial experience gained in any industry in roles such as Customer Services, Inside Sales, Sales Development, Account Management, Tele sales or similar
- Ultimately you will be highly motivated to combine your scientific background and commercial experience to make money & advance scientific research!
- It would be an advantage if you have experience working in a laboratory environment, using biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Total package potential of circa €55,000 DOE
- Holidays + Statutory Public Holidays
- Full IT to include PC, Laptop, Mobile
- Excellent progression opportunities
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in France.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|