Standard Conditions for Permanent Candidates
1. All business undertaken by Langton Howarth Ltd is transacted subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Langton Howarth Ltd is acting in the capacity of a recruitment agency.
2. Upon provision, by the candidate, of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae, Langton Howarth Ltd shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on your behalf. The type of employment sought will be as detailed on the Candidate Registration Schedule.
3. Before any work finding services are provided you must provide Langton Howarth Ltd with satisfactory evidence of your identity. This shall include, but not be limited to, a certified copy of the candidate’s passport or birth certificate. If, in respect of any prospective employment, you are required by law, any professional body or by the hirer (“client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorisations, the candidate shall provide Langton Howarth Ltd with:
(a) Up to date copies of such qualifications and/or authorisations; and
(b) The names of two referees (who are not relatives of the candidate) who the candidate agrees that Langton Howarth Ltd may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references.
4. You consent to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of qualifications, authorisations and/or references by Langton Howarth Ltd to the client.
5. You must immediately inform Langton Howarth Ltd should there be any reason or circumstance under which it would be detrimental to our interests, your interests and those of the client for you to take up a particular position with a client.
6. Langton Howarth Ltd shall be under no obligation to find employment for the candidate.
7. The candidate must not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of Langton Howarth Ltd, would negatively affect our relationship with the client or islikely to bring Langton Howarth Ltd into disrepute.
8. If you have a complaint in connection with our services you shall you have the right to present such complaint in writing to Langton Howarth Ltd.
9. If, following an introduction from Langton Howarth, you receive an offer of employment or engagement to work for or with a client introduced by Langton Howarth Ltd, you shall inform us immediately and provide us with full details of the offer including a copy of the offer letter/contract of employment if requested.
10. An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the client. Langton Howarth Ltd does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the candidate if you decide to resign from your current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the client’s written offer. Langton Howarth Ltd does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the candidate if the client withdraws the offer of employment at any time for any reason.
11. An offer of employment made by the client may be subject to the client obtaining satisfactory references.